I took an FX to Megamall to meet with Rich and Richmond for lunch but then I went a little too early. So I walked around but then I was kind of afraid of going from Mall B to Mall A because I might get lost. I tried looking for Forever 21 but unfortunately I just went around in circles. Richmond told me to wait at the supermarket near the magazine stand and so I did for a long while.
Met with Richmond and Rich then headed to the food court to grab a quick lunch. After eating, we went to Forever 21 and I was yet again in awe, I wanna go back there when I have lots of money to buuurn. LOL. Then we went to Samsung to check out Ace and 551 because Rich is planning to buy a new phone. :P Went back to HP, good thing Rich and Richmond waited with me outside before I had my interview.
Thankfully again, the interview was okay, I also didn't experience any more tummy aches so I was feeling better.
Something really unusual happened earlier today too. I tried to inquire about the FX terminal there, the one to Quiapo hoping it would go to centerpoint so I can be fetched from there. Then I saw this little kid, cute girl walking towards me with her one hand linked to her mom(?)'s hand the other just waving around. Then when I walked passed her she touched my legs! @.@ And she was grabbing my thighs and legs! @.@ I didn't know what to do but try and shove her tiny hand off by crossing my legs and moving away from her. Weeeeeirdest experience to date.
Anyway, bought dumbbells as well, 2 3-pounders for my workout. :> (Hence the title, if you're wondering LOL) Can't wait to go back upstairs and train, this time I have a routine I copied from my gym sessions. Hopefully they bring results, good results please. :)) Now I should get back to finishing my work for my aunt. ;)
Something really unusual happened earlier today too. I tried to inquire about the FX terminal there, the one to Quiapo hoping it would go to centerpoint so I can be fetched from there. Then I saw this little kid, cute girl walking towards me with her one hand linked to her mom(?)'s hand the other just waving around. Then when I walked passed her she touched my legs! @.@ And she was grabbing my thighs and legs! @.@ I didn't know what to do but try and shove her tiny hand off by crossing my legs and moving away from her. Weeeeeirdest experience to date.
Anyway, bought dumbbells as well, 2 3-pounders for my workout. :> (Hence the title, if you're wondering LOL) Can't wait to go back upstairs and train, this time I have a routine I copied from my gym sessions. Hopefully they bring results, good results please. :)) Now I should get back to finishing my work for my aunt. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment