Friday, March 4, 2011

Expecting the worst

In my previous blog I've mentioned how expecting could turn out good, expecting the worst specifically. I know I've said that there's a downside to it like, what if you expected the worst only to find out that what you expected is NOT the worst and the WORST really happens. But anyway, there's a redeeming factor in expecting, specifically expecting the worst.


Today I wrote a blog entry on how I felt the day was going to suck even though it hasn't even ended yet, well I was wroooong! Today was fun! Ate at Ariake at Tomas Morato with Tj and it was so-so. Yummy cheese wrapped in bacon, deep fried with mayo dip. Tamago sushi <3. Went to SM North Edsa to pick Jegs up. Went to Bubble Tea, had Green Apple green tea, yum! :D 


Went to A1 to inquire about their driving lessons. ;) *ehem Jegs ehem* At around 5 PM we headed to QC Circle to ride bikes. Rented two bikes because I don't know how to ride a 2 wheeler bike. HAHAHA! Tried but failed the first attempt, I wasn't able to break properly downhill so I tried stopping using my feet then I bumped on a divider (dunno what it's called, the ones with plants in the middle HAHA can't explain well). Anyway because of that I have a battle scar, a huge one on my left thigh! Hope it heals fast! After that I tried buying slippers because I was afraid my sandal strap would snap or something. Bought a thirty five peso pair of slippers at one of the tents there and got better at using the bike. Made it for 2 rounds HAHA. Good enough. Didn't finish the whole hour though because it started to drizzle but then weirdly after returning the rental bikes the rain was gone. Bummer. @.@


On our way to the parking lot, we kinda circled the fountain and me and Jegs got fascinated when Tj told us that the fountain is in sync with the music. It was so cool, the water seemed like back up dancers HAHA! After two to three songs we went to the parking lot and Tj gave Jegs a ride home. Ate dinner at Asian Twist! Had chicken mango salad drizzled with wasabe cream, grilled chicken crepe with white sauce and grilled squid. Yum yum yum! Was supposed to go to the gym with my cousin but I ended up being too full and too late for the gym so it got cancelled. 


I opened the laptop and after chatting with a few people I decided to do something. That something led me to know about something I want to know more about. I'm so happy! HAHA! <3 Perseverance does come a long way. :D My short lived happiness got interrupted by a cockroach which my brother killed for me <3 He's autistic but he can kill cockroaches! Yipee! I convinced him to hunt the little bugger down in exchange for my aid in getting Left for Dead 2. HAHA. It worked! :) Maybe it's a sign for me not to look forward to that but meh who cares HAHA if it's making me happy now, maybe it's a good thing. Right? Not as if I'd invest so much of myself in that idea or thought that I would get so depressed when something bad comes up. HAHA!


Thanks to Jegs and Tj for a fun-filled day! :D

2 comments: