Haha. Just thought today about four years ago something happened. :)) Anyway, woke up extra early than planned because Sia called about the interview. After that I couldn't go back to sleep so I had breakfast then surfed the net.
I woke up with something disturbing, I can't really tell you unless you ask me personally 'cause it's kind of unusual. :)) But if I don't know you and you ask me personally I'd have to think twice about telling you.
Anyway, I should be preparing to go out today but for some reason I'm still feeling lazy. I feel so sleepy because I didn't wake up this morning on my own accord. I'm not all too excited going out as I was yesterday or the other day because something came up. I just don't want to be any part of it I guess. Maybe it even ruined the day for me, I don't look forward to anything today and I don't know what'll happen tomorrow or the next day or the next, or the next. I just hate how early it is in the morning and something like this has to ruin the day. Thank you day ruiner, you ruined yet another potentially good day with your ruining skills.
I know that the key to being happy is to brush off small things like these but I hate how I'm the type of person who broods about the smallest things. Maybe it's a result of not doing anything important as of the moment, the lack of activity in my life and just how life boring is right now. I should be thinking about other things and be happy about potentially good things happening today but then I couldn't think about anything that could do just that. Feeling sluggish, something coming up, lack of sleep and all other sh*tty things just amount to a sucky day even though there's still time to make up for the sh*ttiness. Expectations can sometimes be good, hoping that what I expect today being sh*tty won't be as sh*tty as I originally think it is right now. But it can also bite me in the a** and totally make it sh*ttier than it already is.
No comments:
Post a Comment