Today I went to buy some cloth with my mom for a top I want to have made for Jegs's, Irisse's, Sia's and Mykel's graduation this coming Saturday. Got a purple cloth that hopefully would turn out great. Also brainstormed about new pieces for our online store last night and I can't wait for them to be released. :D
When I got home, I saw my two brothers using the computer and asked one of them for my turn. There's no one to talk to at this time online and social networks are kind of at a stop because no one's online. I wanted to play games but I already finished Burger Shop 2 like a billion times and there's nothing else that strikes my interest. So I scoured the drives and files and saw a folder with pictures from the past.
Looking at old pictures always gives one the feeling of nostalgia, the feeling of remembering these moments in our lives that were captured and immortalized is something I can't put into words. Looking back, I feel as if we've been all through so much and I feel thankful for having met all of my friends. I never realized how much we've been through the past 3 years 'cause I feel as if it's been so much longer than that. I want to thank my high school friends for always being there for me, even though I'm never there for them when they ask for us to go out! It's crazy how we're attending the same university (almost all) and we can't find time to meet each other. Nonetheless, the precious moments spent with you guys from time to time always makes me happy! I want to thank my college friends because I've never felt so much accepted and appreciated in my life. I feel as if I've grown and matured over the years with your help and support. All the pain and struggles of yesteryear have now turned into experiences and lessons which helped me grow as a better person. I guess you guys make me want to become the best I can be. (Yuck cheezy! LOL)
As we move along and close this chapter of our lives, a new one opens and a new journey begins. I hope that no matter how different our lives would be in the succeeding years, that no matter how far apart we are from each other and no matter how busy and hectic our schedules may become, we would always find time to share what's happening in our lives. We would always make time for each other. :)
Grabe parang ngayon palang ako gragraduate LOL! But I've always wanted to make a letter to my friends for grad and I guess this entry is that letter I never got the chance to make. :))
Hoping for more outings, more gimmicks and generally just time together with you guys! >:D<
awww >:D<
ReplyDeletethanks rin first love! i love you >:D<
ReplyDelete>:D<
ReplyDelete