Monday, February 28, 2011

Hectic Week

Last week made me feel like a working person. Even though I'm not really employed or anything it just felt that way because we had to be at training from 9 AM to 6 PM. Waking up early, preparing to go to Ortigas and going home commuting made me taste work life (at least a gist? of work life). It's so much like ojt, plus the venue is at Ortigas too. 


Funny thing is that during ojt, I would wake up early, go home then go straight to bed. I didn't have time to use the computer, watch tv or just lay around and unwind. Same thing happened last week. I keep on wondering whether I'll be like that when I'm working already. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but I enjoy being able to have ample sleep time and being able to sleep as early as 9 or 10. It's also a good thing that when it comes to work related stuff, I really wake up early and prepare as early as I can to avoid getting late. I just know now how my peers feel after a long day at work. It's not how long you've been working, (well at least for me) it's the ride home that's so tiresome. I don't know what's with commuting home from work or maybe just going home from work in general that's tiring. You just sit and wait to be transported to your destination then you get home. Somewhere along those lines you get weary and I just don't get it! 


Picking what to wear was certainly a hard thing, which is why I had the mind to plan what to wear for the week. Good thing training was only for a week because I only have enough to last that long. I haven't really been shopping for work clothes and I haven't even prepared papers for work (well since I have no job yet I don't know if I can get those things already, if I can then I should do it now to avoid crunch time pressured paper preparations). Lunch for the first two days was spent in McDo. Oh how I hate McDo right now, haha even though it's been a week! Eating there for 3 days straight is not really a good idea. Last Sunday we got food delivered from McDo which is why I had McDo for 3 straight days. :-& I just couldn't imagine how super size me guy (haven't watched it yet but kinda interested to) could eat there for a month? or just for more than 3 days. So for the next two days I had packed lunch which was really cost efficient but the downside is that I had to carry a heavier bag. Finally found a canteen at medical city and we were amazed at how much food selections there were. :)) Kasi naman Mcdo lang yung fast food sa RBC. We also discovered the Meralco building canteen which was like Meralco's own La Casita but way cheaper thanks to training mates. Loved how they serve half rice and the food was so-so. After this week, I don't really know what to do anymore. Get back to my aunt's project is a given, but after that I don't know if I'll be back to bumming around again. :( I hope not, I want to work already. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment