Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pending Blogs and Gray Days

So, to kill time and at least some how take a break from routinary coding, I'm blogging again. I'm too lazy at the moment to post the entries because they lack pictures which I need to get from my phone. On the other hand I have an option to borrow my mom's phone, switch our memory cards then I can plug it using the EHHD wire (since it's compatible with my mom's phone) and then get all pictures I want. But I'm eating while blogging and I can do that much later, I already started on this entry. 


Anyway, I can't even begin to explain how boring my days are becoming. Now that I'm developing a system for my aunt and I get paid, I can't slack off. I can't even watch TV nor plan to do what I want to do. Somehow even though I'm still unemployed I'm feeling what it would be like, to be employed I mean. Gone are the days where I look forward to a new day of nothing planned. Though I would really like to have a job already I still think that bum days should be spent with the highest degree of fun one can experience. I'm being unrealistic again seeing that bumhood really is just like any other summer vacation extended until further notice. The thought and idea of a vacation brings joy and excitement but when you're actually on that vacation, it seems as if you have nothing to do and you want to go back to school but not back to working and stuff. Contentment, how hard is it really to achieve?


Anyway I'm babbling about again maybe because I have nothing FUN to do, I have things to do but nothing fun. Also, I'm starting a new diet regiment because I'm getting fatter, eating then sitting down to code is not really a good idea when you're already fat and wanna lose weight or get slimmer. I haven't trained for a while now and I guess I'm looking forward to when I can regularize it like three times a day or something. I keep on wanting to go back upstairs and exercise but I find my laziness to be a big obstruction. Slowly I can push myself to go back and enjoy the feeling of going upstairs and exercising, I hope. I just need time. Already got lots of exercise aid, all I need to do is choose and push myself. 

2 comments: