Friday, February 4, 2011

Return of Sia

It's been roughly 3 weeks since Sia went to Hong Kong and find a job there, stay with her god mother and maybe have a nice little vacation overseas. Because of last week's fail movie day, I felt sorry and guilty because I was kind of the one who started saying I wanted to watch Green Hornet and ended up not going. So, I decided to arrange plans to meet up and also get the chance to see Sia once again.


Planned to watch a movie and bowl at RP since it's the most accessible place and so we did. Didn't catch a movie anymore though because some of my friends had to go home early. Bowling was fun nonetheless, we were like 11 or 12 there and it's been a while since a bunch of my friends got together. Ate dinner at TOSH afterwards and had a blast spending time with everyone. I hope we could do it again sometime because some people weren't allowed to come. :( But surprisingly enough others made it, those who don't really make it most of the time so it's refreshing. :) Had a blast! Til the next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment