Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Service Industry

<rant>
One would think that the number one commodity of servicing industry would be, what else than service? Quality service. Yep, that's what customers pay for and that's what customers expect. Who in the world would pay for crappy service anyway?

It makes me wonder though, why are there still SUCKY services being paid for? Why are there service providers who generally speaking SUCK? I don't know how in the world they could have survived and the countless people they've tendered their so called 'services' to. Poor people. 
</rant>

I guess I should'nt be too angry about it. Heck, maybe it's the fact that I had to take a half day leave because of the rain and flood. The only opportunity I got to take my laptop fixed and what? I have no time for this kind of crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment