Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dumbfounded

In a way I feel like a fool.


At some point of our lives we will feel like fools for making the wrong decisions, and I think at this point, I'm feeling like a fool. I know that life is a struggle. And what would life be without all these challenges? I can't sort out my feelings and I'm feeling pressure from all over. I hate to think that my life is at a static low. I don't know what to do so I can feel better about myself. I also hate how there's nothing that I can turn to so I can de-stress, relax and just unwind. I find it hard to just keep moving forward because I feel as if I've been taken aback. I just want to constantly remind myself of how it's a mark of character how people rise after a great fall. I want to believe that after all that's happening I will come out stronger than ever, with more confidence and feeling more rewarded and blessed. I want to feel that things are falling into place, that everything's going to be alright, that it's not the end of everything, that there's still even a tiny ray of hope out of everything that's happening. I don't know what that ray of hope is exactly but in the end I just want to feel like, I'm okay again.


I just know, that despite all these, all the things that're happening right now, all the pain and misery are temporary. I will rise again. I want to feel inspired-no I want to be inspired. I want to feel like a new person again, someone who's beyond all this. I want to improve on myself so bad but I just hate how I feel like I'm not doing anything about it. I should start and set goals, I should persevere and in the end I want to believe that I will emerge triumphant in whatever way.