Sunday, August 7, 2011

Plus Points

Okay first off, it was stupid of me to 'publish' the entry accidentally.


Okay so, before I had bad experiences with a particular mall. Some of you may know what mall and the reason behind my dislike for it. But anyway, last Saturday, it redeemed itself. HAHA.


It's really weird and fascinating at the same time, that I have on many occasions, experienced moments where I think about something and something happens later on that's related to what I thought about earlier. Okay so it's a little hard to explain but sometimes I think of the most random things and they turn out to be not so random at all. Some good some bad, but this time it's reaaaaally good. :)


So, my sister and I went to the mall last Saturday. I was getting irritable because of my general mood and I really hate crowded places. I wasn't feeling myself and I wasn't really in the mood to shop because lately, there's nothing that strikes our interest anymore. Sad. But anyway, the crowd, my mood and the lack of interesting movies showing at that time was just a bad mix of Saturday, unwind day. Mall hopping is not really the best thing to do when commuting but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. So it won't really be mall hopping if it's only two malls we went to but yeah I want to call it that. :)) 


It all happened so fast, I didn't even get a chance to signal my sister. I was just so shocked that I thought that something like that would happen, and it did! But of course what I had thought would happen was way better but it still shocked me and made my day. Semi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment