Sunday, July 24, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride

Can I first say that I don't like riding roller coasters? I mean I haven't tried it but I think I'm sure that I don't ever want to try it. Ever.


I'm not a daredevil and I don't intend to start now. Metaphorically speaking, I don't like being on a roller coaster ride. It goes up and down and loop - dee - loops, and I honestly can't keep up with it.  I feel like I'm riding one right now and I can't get off. I want to make it stop but I can't. I want it to finish already but I don't know how. I don't think jumping off the ride is a logical thing to do, even though it's metaphorically speaking. I don't think any screaming or crying would do either. I mean people always scream and shout while riding it, and maybe on some occasions people cry too, but that never stopped the ride. 


Maybe the key is to just, finish the ride. With all the fear, the ups and downs, the uneasy and nerve wracking feeling, I have to quietly sit down, wait for the ride to finish and maybe then, I can get off safely, with the knowledge that I've rode something I dare not ride. I want to say that, I'll be patient, I'll bear it all. I'll just have faith, in the end I hope to be better, stronger and hey maybe I can figuratively say I've ridden a roller coaster already. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment