Sunday, July 10, 2011

So weird

It's so weird, I have a lot to blog about but when I actually sit down, face the computer and blog, I get nothing. Nada. Zilch. 


Sometimes I even think of crazy blog titles, which if you haven't noticed, is an important part when I do blog. That's how I roll. So sue me! (No don't! Seriously.) I think I should jot down all the things I wanna blog about. For the past week I've thought of blogging about things but because of our crappy net, my very inconvenient work schedule and my recurring mental blocks (while blogging I mean), I come up with nothing when I do get the chance to blog. Like right now, I feel like I'm just blogging to kill time, relieve some stress and heck just for the sake of having something to do. Curse my boring qualities and boring life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment