Sunday, July 10, 2011

Catching up

Good times, good times.


I haven't slept for more than 8 hours until last night, I slept for 16 hours. <3 Much needed rest if you ask me, I lack sleep especially now that we are required to stay later than the imposed office hours. It's my fault mostly because I eat late and in turn I sleep late. I have to change my sleeping habits now because I'm getting fatter. 


I woke up at around 2 AM last night and tried to sleep again then had a crazy dream. Sometimes I think I'm a psycho, really with the dreams I have. But, thankfully I still think I'm not crazy enough to hurt others. *watching too much criminal minds*


I also got to conference call with Marc, Jerk and Jegs. Fun times! Buti pa sila unli, patawag tawag nalang, paconfe conference call nalang. Lol. Stil thinking if I'll be getting a plan and what plan I shall take. I think I want something with internet but I'll have to check. Anyway, amidst the lack of social interaction brought by my over timing at work and the faulty internet connection at home, I'm glad I'm able to catch up with sleep and rest, with friends (even for just a bit) and today hopefully, with shopping, good times and my sister.


Had a great morning, hoping for a great day ahead as well. I hope it's not too much to ask. I maybe burned out but I can't really tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment