Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Extra baggage

So it's 1.03 AM today and I'm still awake. I can feel my eye bags getting bigger and heavier as my under eye circles get darker by the minute.

I can't blame the batch phone for waking me and up and it's actually the reason why I'm still awake at this hour on a Monday evening - slash that, a Tuesday dawn. 

I don't really know how I'm gonna wake up tomorrow. I can feel it in my gut that I'll be yet again late like yesterday. I was actually planning to wake up extra early and jog but I guess that's out. My eyes feel so tired yet my mind is kind of alert, and alive! I just wanna sleep. 

Tomorrow is gonna be a disaster. Way to start the week. On the bright side it was my mother's birthday yesterday and it is my sister's birthday today! Made some oreo cheesecake cupcakes. It may be challenged in the physical appearance department but it tastes oh so yummy in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment