Contrary to my previous blog entitled 'Weekend', for lack of better things to do I'm actually still working.
Technically it's not working on our project, I'm working on my time report. I don't think I can post the actually page of my daily time report because I might be violating rules and regulations here but for statistic's sake:
Total of work hours in a month: 176
Total hours worked for the month of November: 347 and counting
Days worked non-stop: 26 (I was going for 30 or 31 so I could say I worked for a month non-stop but I woke up at 4pm one Friday so I couldn't make it anymore)
Longest work hour in a day (or two [overlaps]): 18
Latest hour to go home: 6! Yay :D Joke 6 AM.
Ghostly encounters: average of 3
Embarrassing moments: countless
Flops and mishaps: countless
I never thought that anyone could double their work hours in a month, apparently it can done. Apparently I can do it. O_O And this includes this week's 2 times I've taken half days because wouldn't you know it, I'm getting sick. I'm not one to get sick too, that says a lot. I just hope doubling your work hours would mean doubling your pay, hey, a person can still dream, right? :))
Good thing I never really had to sleep there, take a bath there and not go home at all.
Oh and another thing, Christmas is coming?! Doesn't feel like it to me. :| *signs of ageing*
Super overworked ka naaaa!!!!
ReplyDeletestop working at magpakita ka na samiiiin! hahaha
ReplyDeletealready did :>
ReplyDelete