Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vanity strikes back

Or well it never did go away.


Around July this year I told myself and a group of other people, that I'd be physically fit and just be a better version of what I am now (now being July this year).


I'd like to retract my statement, obviously I wasn't thinking straight. Who am I kidding? If anything I've deproved (yes I made a word again, it's supposedly the opposite of improve). 


I was never the type to complain about pimples, because I never really broke out that much. But I'm not saying my face was as smooth as a baby's bum (how sad comparing my face to a butt anyway), pimples in my case would be the 'one-time-big-time' kind. But now, maybe due to irregular work hours leading to irregular sleep hours, I'm breaking out and I have lots of pimple scars. And because of irregular working hours, irregular eating hours and habits. 


I won't be surprised if I see any of my friends again after months of absence and they won't be able to recognize me and if they do they'd be bothered by how much hideousness is slathered on to my physical appearance. *vanity*


Today being free and all, should be the day that marks my first day (of many first days to come I'm anticipating) exercising again. Yaay. *I probably wouldn't do it* But I need some motivation. Drive. A push. A shove more like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment