Batch patrol.
That's what I'm calling tending to the batch program of our project. I actually thought of 'batch watch' first but I thought 'batch patrol' was more appropriate, appropriately cooler that is! HAHA!
I'm getting more and more irresponsible, so to say. This week I've been either late -or late, the latter being half day plus being late for half day. *clap clap clap* What a model employee, again I repeat barely eight months in and already being late for almost all days of the week. Okay fine, so it was all days of the week this week that I was late. I have excuses, lots of excuses.
I was late last Monday because the night before was a Sunday meaning we went out and then watched a movie at home after. Which means I slept late again! Okay I'm making this short, I just can't sleep earlier. It's just that for one day of the week I really go home late due to batch patrol, but the other days would just be due to the lack of relaxation and recreation in my life that I'm trying to cram it in on a nightly basis.
I actually went brat mode this week and left the office at around 5.30 PM last Wednesday. What a rebel, considering the fact that our out time is really 5 PM. Lol. Some rebel. :)) But anyway, I kept on feeling guilty for leaving that early because almost everyone on my team stayed later, but I wasn't feeling particularly good that day. Many things have happened, many bad, depressing and miserable things. I just can't seem to make it right, everything I do, there's always that mistake which sucks. Can clumsiness be a sickness? Something that can be cured please because I really need treatment for that.
Apart from my early leaving the office I actually came in late, and to my surprise almost all of the higher-ups were already furious and what's worse is that it's a human error. The human being me. I was actually assigned for batch patrol the night before and so I was responsible for all the output for that batch, I was in such a hurry to go home that I didn't check the output which bloated the amounts to gajillions. Yes, gajillions, not even Rockefeller can pay off that huge of an amount. Turns out I chose the wrong configuration which led to a disastrous output which resulted to even more pressure to my project manager, team leader and my team members. Good job Auds, good job. Maybe Maria will hear about this as well. Oh right, Maria, she's one of the higher-ups of the company I'm working for. She's not just one of the higher-ups here in the Philippines but in Spain. YES, SPAIN. OMG. How could I have made a huge mistake that alerted a person of such importance. Summing it up, all I can say is: "Ako na". Talk about making an impression.
Insane. Simply just insane. A perfect combination of stress, pressure and dwindling interest in working.
No comments:
Post a Comment