It's been 2 weeks (according to Jegs's blog roll) since I've blogged about anything. The reasons for that include
a) pictures from my phone which I'd like to include in my blog are hard to transfer to my pc because I don't have a USB cable, I lost my microSD adapter and I just use e-mail to get the files which is a hell lot of work and super slow
b) I've been doing the most boring things for the past two weeks and maybe that's why I'm getting worried about getting jobs and other future related stuff
c) I keep on forgetting the interesting things that happen to me because the boring things I do get to overpower the interesting ones
d) I forget to take pictures of things for my blog, which brings us back to letter c of the list
e) because I am depriving myself to going to malls, and generally just shopping and spending, I'm left with nothing to do and no retail therapy to compensate for boredom and other things
What made me blog again? It's because I just finished a module in the system I'm working on and because I've been at it for days I would just like to stop and take a rest before I resume work. Surely the past two weeks have been so boring and I hope that the weeks to come will be so much better PLEASE and THANK YOU.
go bfriend!
ReplyDeletethanks haha! super boringggg naaaaaa
ReplyDelete