So much for an uncalled for all-nighter. Ironically, an uncalled for all-nighter where I'm called for a lot of things.
This is crazy. I think I'm used to the baggage that my work carries because normally I would have thoughts of resigning and quitting. Surprisingly, even with cumulative lack of sleep I haven't thought about that. Maybe it's because it's been a long day. I don't know what to think about what just happened for the past 3-4 hours.
How could I have functioned with just 30 minutes of barely considered sleep nap. That's not even a power nap. That's a hybrid of sleep and nap, a slap! Zzzz.
Do I push through with my plans today? Or waste a perfectly good Saturday in exchange for a fairly lengthy hibernation session? Is this becoming a trend for me? Sleeping later than 5:00 AM in the morning? Is this nature's way of making me evolve into a panda? with my dark circles and recent non-hibernation?
Bad shots, sleeplessness and disturbance. Flavors of the day?
Intense grogginess coming soon.
Bummer. Bummer, bummer, bummer.
Go! Evolve into a cute panda! Work break na, and get a good rest!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Ken :) Unfortunately, it has happened again :( like right now :(
ReplyDeleteBooo! Protest! Stop cruelty against pandas!
ReplyDeleteHahaha thanks Ken :)
ReplyDelete