Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vikings

For my friend Kate's despedida we went to Vikings buffet near seaside and MoA.


It was my first time last night to have dinner there and it wasn't bad. The place was clean and neat looking and there were plenty of selections. As usual the dessert bar wasn't that fantastic but hey, you gotta give it to them for having a soft serve (I can't believe I typed <server> :|) machine for their yogurt. I loved the idea of getting your own yogurt at a soft serve machine on a buffet place. 


Had only 3 plates, 1 for dessert and the other two comprised of main courses. I don't think I ate Php 888.00 worth of food but it was alright. I ate 8 pieces of hakaw. :> 
Here's a picture of my first plate:






I also liked their drinks station. I wish I had a bigger appetite last night so I could taste almost all their food. I think overall it's a great buffet place. I love their seafood thermidor <3.


Of course it was a better experience because I was with my high school friends and I haven't had much time to go out with them so it was nice to just hang out. Bora plans must push through! Operation diet starts now! >:| 

No comments:

Post a Comment