Ever felt so lazy that it has crossed your mind that you are too lazy to live?
I know that a lot people would be so angry at someone who actually believes at one point in her life that she is too lazy to live. I mean, there are a lot of things to be thankful for in our lives. Heck, the fact that we are living is a gift in itself.
Why do I feel this way? Is it because I'm sick of what I'm currently working on? (Hoping no one in the office read this :s) Or maybe the lack of inspiration in my life? Maybe again, as I've shared in countless entries that, my life is mundane. How do I diversify? I rarely say 'yes' to anything.
What is the secret to being such a 'yes' person? No, no, no, that's always my answer. Fear of the unknown and new always supersedes the thought that maybe it will be fun. Maybe it will turn out to be better than what people are telling you when they want you to experience new things. Why do I have the feeling that I have a major trust issue? o_o
Why do I agree to the idea of something new but I won't even try it? I hate that I am someone who can easily say things but I don't do them. 'Walk the talk', either I should stop saying things that I don't mean or I should start acting on things I say.
gogoo Auds! kaya mo yaaaan haha. try to say yes ng madalas haha hindi ka magsisisi :)
ReplyDelete